Writing Guide: Chapters
Tips to Write a Banking Dissertation
James Boswell says, “I have discovered that we may be in some degree whatever character we choose. Practice form a man to anything.”This statement is very much true for students who find it difficult to write a dissertation assignment. Through enough practice, every student can successfully write different types of dissertations such as banking dissertation.
Like any other dissertations, a banking dissertation also requires the students to make a thorough research to collect current information and issues related to the banking field. For writing a banking dissertation, students can get idea from sample banking dissertations or from custom banking dissertations.
Banking dissertation: Tips to choose the topic
Students who find it difficult to choose a topic for their banking dissertation can refer to the following tips:
- General banking topics: Some of the general topics are that related to saving bonds, asset management, offshore banking, interest rates and its effects, etc.
- Islamic banking topics: Includes topic related to integration of Islamic concepts into modern banking system, topic related to the growth of Islamic banking, etc.
- Internet banking topics: Some of the internet banking topics includes topics related to dual factor authentication or fraud fears in internet banking, topics on the strategies for increasing internet banking customers, etc.
- Topics related to history of banks or banking systems: Examples include topics are that about the banking reforms in USA, origins & roles of the National Bank of the Republic in Salt Lake City, banking in developing countries, etc.
- Topics related to crisis or challenges faced by banking industry or topics related to banking industry crisis overcoming strategies: Examples include topics related to the Japanese banking crisis of 1990s, liberalization of banking in Korea, influence of banking liberalization on the Korean Economy, etc.